Forex Trading – How to make a good living scalping the Euro

Eingestellt von foorex Sonntag, 28. November 2010

In these 2 videos I explain how you can make a nice living scalping the Euro for 2 hours a day. I do it every day between 06:30 and 08:30 AM London time (01:30 – 03:30 NYC time), which would be great for US traders who like a late night followed by a good old sleep in. These videos are in response to my previous videos about scalping the Euro, which were more long term in nature. In these I explain the tiny 1-7 pip trades that I make, sometime over 100 trades to achieve my daily goal of 40 pips. Once the goal is hit I make no further scalp or swings. The only other trades I will make are news related using SNW which make up about 30% of my profits.
As some of you know I used to scalp the DAX a lot more, and I still do occassionally during the NYC pre open and open, but only if I haven’t made my 40 pips scalping the Euro in the early morning. Both methods of day trading are an extreme form of intraday trading and will not suit all, these videos are how I do it, and I know that many have been inspired to do it too, proceed at your own risk mates. To see full size double click on video and watch it on youtube.



0 Kommentare

Kommentar veröffentlichen